Sunday, November 23, 2014




Thanks to Bethany at Liberty Or Death for nominating me for the Beautiful Blog Award!  It has taken me a few months to get back to my blog, but here are my answers.

My questions are:
1. If you could have an expenses-paid vacation to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
 Alaska because it is so wild and beautiful.

2. What would you like to accomplish by the end of 2014?
To have a plan for the garden for 2015.

3.  What are a few of your favorite quotes?
We hold these truths to be self-evident that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Thomas Jefferson.

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
I and my Father are one. Jesus Christ.

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Jesus Christ.

The Beatitudes in the Book of Matthew. Jesus Christ.
4.  What Bible character do you relate to the most, and why?
Of the women I would have to pick Ruth because she cared for her mother-in-law and I cared for my mother, but also I had a friend that was elderly. I started out working for her and then we became friends and I took her shopping and helped her when she became older.

5.  What is your dream car? 
A truck that is paid for with 4-wheel drive.

6.  Are you a morning person or night owl?
Apparently a night owl, but not by choice, but because of schedules with jobs.

8.  Do you have a favorite plant or flower?
Hollyhock and morning glory.

9.  What are some of your favorite foods?
Chocolate anything would have been my answer a few years ago. I still like chocolate, but I enjoy fresh food and greens more than I used to. I also will usually order fried chicken when at a restaurant.

10. What cause(s) are you most opinionated about?
Vaccines, abortion, the Bible, I guess I am opinionated. I really do not speak out like I did when I was younger. I also feel strongly about politics and growing food without chemicals and GMOs, but as I get older, I try not to be so stern. People learn by example and I will try to be a good example, I guess.

11. What is the best advice on life you can give in up to 3 sentences? 
Love God and ask forgiveness when you do wrong.  Thank Him for his Son.  Thank Him for everything.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome to see a post from you again, and thank you for answering my questions! Your advice on life is very good, and so appropriate for this Thanksgiving season. Great choice for a dream car!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for nominating me. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

      Delete