Friday, January 31, 2014

My First Crocheted Dishrags

I have been watching videos and practicing how to crochet and I have finished 2 dishrags. The first one I was not happy with how the border turned out
. I washed some dishes and wiped the cabinets with it. I thought it worked really great and my daughter liked it. I put it through the washing machine and it came out fine. I let it dry flat. 

The second dishrag came out better and the border was nicer, but still not perfect. These were made with the half double crochet stitch and the border was single crochet.

I am going to practice more this month. I have not decided what my next project will be. I really enjoyed the half double crochet stitch and enjoyed making these dishrags.
I have practiced the single crochet, the double crochet, half double crochet, and treble crochet. I am hooked on crochet!

5 comments:

  1. pretty I like the yellow one good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha "hooked" on crochet! ;-) I like the red and white one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely crochet work! They're just about too beautiful to be dish rags ;)

    ReplyDelete